Membership is upon invitation only. Membership of the ARTS INVESTMENT FORUM NETWORK is designed to offer high-level policy-makers as well as representatives of private and market-based stakeholder groups the benefit of defining common goals and shaping policy development and funding interventions at a global level by belonging to and interacting with leaders and professionals as part of a global community. Membership services include:
· Help with scoping and brokering partnerships for transnational collaborations
· Possibility to organize and host events and working groups, and to develop specific projects and publications with the assistance of Network Office
· Invitations to all Network meetings, including regional events and the bi-annual Network Conference and reduced participation fees
· A regular e-bulletin (Arts Investment Intelligence) with analyses of trends and developments; updates on members’ initiatives; case studies; stakeholder interviews
· Opportunity to contribute to Arts Investment Intelligence and post calls for collaborations, announcements, vacancy notices, etc.
· Privileged access to the Network’s Online Forum
· Privileged access to membership directory with contact details and organizational profiles